Guava Sorbet Recipe | Mevolife
I’m a hard core DESSERT LOVER and only I know how hard it is not to indulge in the sweetness of desserts literally every day. This summer, I made a lot of desserts at home as this way I could have easily controlled the sugar quantity and also omit various kinds of preservatives that the market available packaged dessert options contain. Fruits are very essential in my life and whenever I feel I need that sweet fix, I make some very easy yet delicious fruit sorbets at home. You would only need your favorite fruit, some sugar ( very less quantity, as the fruit already contains the natural sweetness in it), some lime juice and food coloring to make this one. Try GUAVA SORBET tonight and surprise you loved ones.
2 cups ripe chopped guavas
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tsp lime juice
a few drops of strawberry red fruit color
1. Combine the guavas, sugar and 1 cup of water in a pan and bring to a boil.
2. Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes till the guavas soften and the sugar syrup is of one string consistency.
3. Cool slightly and blend in a liquidizer.
4. Strain through a sieve and add the lemon juice and red food color so that the mixture is pink in color. Mix well and cool completely.
5. Pour into a shallow container. Cover and freeze till it is firm.
6. Serve small scoops in long stemmed ice-cream glasses.
Nutritional value per serve: Calories 250kcal, Fat 1g, Carbs 58g, Protein 1.5g
leave a comment
Stay upto date with our latest news and products.
Your email is safe with us, we don't spam